Friday, June 20, 2008

Scary day

Well, I have to set my mind now
Next year must go to study for good
Help me Lord
I must have trust in u

After the incident happen yesterday
I’m realize how important my life is
The guy who disturb which is an Indian guy
He asking me I’m what race so I say
Orang asli funny rite
I try not to say anything about myself
Age haizz.. Not important to tell others also
Girls is very sensitive one
Good thing I run out fast with not what is next
Normally I heard but I don’t really bother
Cos I though it won’t happen to me
And yet this thing really happen
How can this be?

There is a guy at my work place
He wants to ask me out for a date
For me as a friend only
How can I trust him?
He is an Indian
Not that Indian cannot but
If he simply do something to me
What will happen to me?
Difficult to find a good boyfriend
Haizz

Why life so challenge
Can he wait for me
To study
Can he?
Can I trust him?
Oh lord
Nothing on earth is for me
I just want someone there to care for me always
The only person is u lord.
U are the only I can trust
Help me lord
What is my life going to be?

No comments: