Sunday, September 13, 2009

Something to believe in

Finally, I have settled with the person
I really hope he can understand me
Hope that he won’t get upset or this and that
Every time, only got his talk
Even that day also I say something sure he say something
Really hurt my feeling
But never mind whatever it is I have done my part
God will understand me
No matter those people don’t understand
I am OK with it
Because I know God understand
God is with me always
I don’t think is important that he listen a not
I have done the right thing I guess

Now, have to concentrate on the semester 3 final exam is on Tuesday
My OKSI is on Wednesday
I pray that God will guide me through with everything
I just have to trust him and God will do the rest
I have done my reading
Help me to remember it Lord, wisdom, knowledge to do it
In a miracle way
Believe and ask for God Helps and seek for him

I have been through all this
Why I can’t everybody can
Something to believe in.. (God)
How to plan for the mission with Poh Ling
I know she is so excited and worry about it
Now I guess she have to start from Adam..
I just have to be with her.
Lord, show me the way how to deal with it
Thx Lord for everything..

No comments: