Sunday, January 9, 2011

think they are better but they are not

Oh father Lord

just to have a quick write here

i pray that lord able to help me in this exam

i realy need u lord

im sorry tat i always fail u lord.

lead me through the right way lord..

i wan to be someone useful in this earth

ppl seen to put me down

i wan to be strong like u lord

i dun wan to be a weak person anymore

teach me to be one strong women in this earth

give me the wisdom to do things lord..

i really had enuogh test on everything

i feel upset at times

but no matter u are still there to bring me up

to be there with me..

ppl just dun understand but lord u understand rite..

love u so much lord..

u r the one who really understand how i feel

ppl just dun admit they are wrong..

but i do know is my wrong and i admit it

sorry lord.. pls forgive my sin..

i love u lord.. my father.. my everything

No comments: