Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Miracle

Dear Father Lord,

Suddenly I just feel like writing out a poem

However, I really don’t know what to write

I feel sorry for my friend’s mother

The mother got this cancer of the colon

Then after that she have done the operation

It was success but only for three to four months

However, it have gone to 6 moths already

God have make miracle in her life

Hope that he is able to prepare himself

And on the 11 Aug 2009 at 6 something in the morning have pass away

I actually when my friend told me about septicemia

I already know it’s not long

I know the condition very well

This is about the Blood problem

However I just don’t know how to say

However my friend have the hope

What I think same as my mother

If the person so suffering

Why not God take the person to heaven

So that she have happy life there

She won’t be on earth so suffer with all the mesin

I know that God will take care of her

I love you Lord to take care of her

No matter how long I know her

Even I know her for few minutes

I still love her as my family

I just don’t know how to show her Love

I know God has a way

I believe in that

I pray that God will be able to take care her

Oh Lord pray that you will help my dear friend

To be ok soon

I want to see him happy like last time

Always make fun of me

Always there to help me in everything I need

No matter I know him for few months

He is my brother in Christ family to me

Heal him and build him up in everything

Thanks you Lord…

Sometimes I don’t understand

I know my parents worry about me

Therefore scare the children get sickness

Such as H1N1

Well, what I think that

Is true that we need to protect ourselves

However things that u wants to avoid

Sometimes the more u avoid the more will get

I believe that God will protect us

He will lead me the way

He know what should I do

He knows when I knew to leave

He knows when my job going to finish

I will going for mission

Sure there is a lot of sickness

I will be going through

This is really true

Now just let everything go through like that

Trust in the Lord

He will lead me through whatever what I need to go through

Thanks Lord for everything

Love you

No comments: