Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sensitive Issue

Oh Father Lord

Today I am quite happy can meet back Chee Yee.

She is ok only that sometimes she just like to control people.

We have talk a lot of things today

After that, I feel bored also cos only both of us.

Suddenly there is a friend say about which Church is better.

I just don’t understand

Do not judge other people

We know ourselves, and we are not perfect at all.

God is the one who will Judge us when the end of the earth

In revelation God have mention in the Bible

Is ok he is still new believer

Must be patience ok…

What I think about that

Anywhere you feel comfortable then is good

Do not judge saying that this church feel more like Family

It is ourselves how you bring yourselves up in Christ

What you think and what you think about the Lord

You must know your God

Which one is the right one

There is only one God

Do not serve other God is enough already

This is a very sensitive issue

I just do not know how I should say already

He haven’t even join my church before

Forgive others and God will forgive us

Good things sya understand my feeling

Do not mention so much about religion

Oh God!!! Very upset to heard that

For my studies

Help me dear Lord to guide me in every way

Show that there is a different in me

I can do it Lord

Whatever it is I will just listen what you say

I want to listen to your words

Sure there is a lot of these things happen

Spiritual warfare ya… it is not easy lol

Whatever he don’t understand

Forgive him Lord.

Really hurt my feeling..

I don’t know why

Because this church have brought me up

I have learn quite a lot of things of there

Thanks you Lord for there to be with me

Lead me to more ways Lord

I want to continue my life as a missionary

I want to serve you..

Show me the way

No comments: