Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tiring Day

Wow, wat a week? Dunt even have time to write now a days. Was very busy for my job. Today is my third day in Columbia Asia. Isn’t tat great? Well, is a wonderful to work there actually wherever u work is the same is whether u wan to work there a not to be comfortable. Maybe there is time tat is hard for us but we need to know ourselves for it. I pray tat Lord I will work long for this hospital after tat, please Lord send me to study I really need the cert no matter wat… izzit for me Lord the cert can I do it?

When I work in columbia , I meet my old friends isn’t tat great? Im really hapy to know new friends and meet my old friends, there is one friend which is my church member. Church member seldom see each other in hospital because mostly they will work as business department. Not many people wan to study nursing or even work as a nurse.

I wan to be a nurse because I find tat I am suitable to take of the old people when they are in hospital. I wan to show my love for them. Now I’m in a pead ward, I found out the little children also very nice to take care of it. Must know how’s the technique to take care of them.

Recently, I felt tat something different when I went for CG. Wat izzit? I’m so uncomfortable with it. Why Lord? Izzit time for me to go somewhere else already?
Lord please give me an answer….why in the world there is so much problem for us human? Haizzz….

1 comment:

~pretty in pink~ said...

hey girl!!!!
finally updated ur blog!!!!
i'm so jealous ur in pediatrics ward!!!!!
when will my day come!!!!!!
haizzz say hi to all the lil children for me ya!!!!hehe
i know you can do a great job!!!
keep it up!!!!
love ya miss ya!!!
muaxxxx!!