Sunday, April 27, 2008

FEAR GOD

Proverbs 2:2
Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding.

To personally know God, we must know how to fear God. If we don’t know how to fear God then we will keep doing something which is not right such as SIN.

I was upset already that I cannot join Christmas this year. Even audition also cannot go because not every Saturday I can go sometimes I’m working. I really want to put my all for this year. I want to serve the Lord for this year and next year, I really hope I can study a diploma to get a cert and do what I should do. Oh, Lord, what you really want me to do for my life?

That day, actually my friend just become a Christian for about one to two years I think however I know is after SPM only he became a Christian. He thinks that he knows more then me. The problem is if blessing to others is give then to receive but if is god’s words is sure know more about it 1st. why he wants to have fight with me. He doesn’t know how I work as I can say I cannot always go to church. He says must go to church to receive god’s words. However, this job that I work is to serve the Lord. Everything must be slowly and step by step. Yes, is true to go church and receive god’s word. Therefore, does he know that some people go to church just only go to church and go back? If we want to go church is use your heart to praise the Lord and worship him with all our heart. Not just go and back without anything. I have told him that my job not always can go church only when I’m not working I will go. He told to me resign to get a job which can go to church. I really love my job I won’t do this. I have told my self I will do my best for this job.

I have gone through so much. I know that God really want me to be a successful nurse. I really want to go and do missionary to help the sick people and want them to know more about god’s word. What is god’s plan for me? I have take assistant nurse and yet I have fail and I got another chance to Segi College Kuala Lumpur for diploma. Therefore, I have run away cos I don’t like the place. And now, there is a chance for me again. Which is the Columbia Asia wants to sponsor me to studies however I need to take my BM again.
Why people just don’t understand me?

No comments: