Wednesday, July 2, 2008

About my work

What is this man?
What I want to do?
I really don’t know
Why life so difficult for me?

I know that whatever I do
Is for the Lord
Somehow thinking turns
This is life that always turns

I try to do my best
And yet is my fault
What is my problem now?
Can I let it all out just like that?

Today, I’m working morning. I’m supposed to work evening because of nana taking leave that is why I’m working morning. So, I have to take care of Ward as usual. There people just like to do what they want. They can just relax. For me, I work so hard and yet get scolding from matron and some other people. Sometimes, working no point for me at all. I feel like resigning already. I just want to be peaceful. Why can’t just be peaceful for me. Why am I suffering like that. Oh lord. I can only trust you. What should I do? teach me dear Lord.

No comments: