Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thank you Lord

Wow, now a day I become a translator. DR Jurina always looks for me. It is great that someone appreciate me for something different in life. Thanks god because given me a chance to help people I feel that I’m doing something great. I really feel that life is a miracle. At first, I though nobody cares about and yet I have explain what the Dr wants to tell patient about their condition. The patients say thank you Dr. so I told the Dr that the patient say thank you. Then amazing that the Dr say no I must thank you because you are the one who explain the correct way. I’m so thankful. Oh lord; I really know what is give then to receive. This verse always reminds me that to care for others then yourself. Those who don’t know must start doing it the right way. U did a great job, people will appreciate u.

Lord, I understand that why u have put in at Columbia Asia. Sometimes, I will be asking am I in a right place? What should I do here? My job is not done yet. I will still continue to serve u the way it is. What is right I have to do the best? I know what my life to be. I’m still close to the lord. Muax.. thanks Lord. The patient should thank u.

No comments: