Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mission is my target

Father Lord, I am really thinking to go and study. The next intake will be in November should I go or wait until 2009. what should I do lord. Somemore sheena is coming in December though of celebrate with my family for this year. I don’t think !!! what is this? Is this what u want for ur life. U know what u want and everybody is supporting u and yet u trying to give up. What is this? Remember what u want to do for the Lord have u forgotten about it? Can I really do it? Even Dr. support me such a wonderful thing happen to me. I’m glad that happen to me. Such an experience for me.

Help me Lord !! I want to go for November been tired being a personal care assistant but work like a staff nurse help me lord to have good result.. I want the license to go for mission.

No comments: