Wednesday, May 21, 2008

21st birthday

Happy 21st birthday
So happy today
No matter what
I still happy
I want to be the happiest gal in the world
I get older this year
Already an adult
My college mate remember my birthday
I’m so glad they still remember
Though they busy until forgot
They never let me down
I think I should the same
My best friend, thanks so much Hannah
I love u all
Thanks Lord that im still alive until today
I know there is a purpose for me here
My job still not done yet
My dreams still not success yet
I know u r there to encourage me
I know miracle way will happen
If I believe in you
I have trust in u Lord.
I know u have helped me a lot for this few years.
I’m glad to know u
Muaxx

God bless all of you
Happy anniversary 20th to aunty Mag
Unbelievable same day as me
Just only one year younger then me

No comments: