Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy mother’s day

Happy mother’s day on the 11 of May
Wish that all mothers will be happier then ever
I love you mummy
No matter where u are I still love you
I know it very well so much
You love me
Sometimes I didn’t say doesn’t mean I dunt care
Wisher everyday will be happier
Having a wonderful life in the world
To me you’re my everything
I want you to be happy
Don’t worry too much on me
I know all that
Please forgive me if I have hurt u mum
I’m sorry
I didn’t mean want to hurt u
Just that sometimes is the feeling that can’t get it off
I know you want to be a nurse when u r young
However u don’t have the chance
Now is my turn to fulfill your dreams mum
I really love this nursing job
I want to be a missionary
However without anything nothing can be done
Is not the time yet
I want to make you proud mum
I just need to trust the Lord
I love you mum
muaxx

No comments: