Tuesday, May 13, 2008

After a bad sick

Why do I have many problems?
Why people think that way
As people grow older
They have more to think about

Why can’t they just live me alone?
All I can do
Just believe in the Lord
Trust in him

Why do I have to care what they think?
Therefore thinking about others 1st
We cannot be selfish
We have to care for each other

Why do I worry about the things which is happening
No matter what I still care for everybody
They just don’t know me well
If they know very well they will understand

I really don’t want to care what is happening now
After this sick I got
I found out that if a person cannot talk
How does it feel?

Ask yourself
Does u try it before?
Is really hard to explain
What u really wants to do?

I have never been so sick before
I also cannot believe myself
Can’t even get the way it is
That show how bad it is

When I was young
I have always ask why this and that
What is I can’t talk or walk?
What my life going to be

However, this time I really understand
Maybe is god’s plan for me
To be me understand what is really life means
No matter what I can only say thank you Lord

No comments: