Thursday, March 19, 2009

holiday

Oh this week holiday, I felt that I am very relieved from the exam. I don’t feel so stress anymore. I always trust in the Lord. I believe he will make way for me whatever it is. I feel that whatever I am going through, he is there to encourage me but sometimes is myself that don’t have confident. I am so blessed by the Lord. The only thing I can do is to fulfill the dream I always wanted to be.

In my life
I always wonder why
All things happen to me

There is always a problem for me
There is always something for me to solve
There is always life with difficulty
There is always a person for me to think
There is always glory
There is always faith in me
There is always someone help me out in everything
There is Holy Spirit in me
It is you Lord

I wonder when will be my time
I just to be myself one day
I want to do something for him
How I am going to do it

No comments: