Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thank you

I just wan to say thank you
You have made my life meaningful
You always made my day such as wonderful as it was
You have done so much in my life

No matter what I always depend on you without fail
You have show me the way
You are always there
You are the one who encourage me

I just can’t believe it
However you have show me the way
You make miracle
You have make things real to me

When I feel down
You are there to show me
A cheerful world you have shown me
You make my life unforgettable

When I loss hope
You have shown me hope
You make a way for me
You still have confident in me

When I feel sad
You are there to be my father
You are forever mine
You are beside me to listen to my tear

I wonder that am I important to you
To him, everybody is special
He created me and everyone else
There is specialty in my life

When I have problem
He makes a way for me
He asked me to trust in him
I do my best and he do the rest

When I feel happy
I am glad to share it with him
I want to share with everyone else through my testimony
I want share and let people know that my life is different

I know he cares for me
He knows what is best for me
He wants me to be a different person
He is everything to me

He is so grateful
He so understands
He is so wonderful
He is so lovely

When I asked for help
You are there
You are willing to listen
You answered

I just want to say thank you
I just don’t know what else can I do
I just want to be your best daughter
I just want to be pure as you are

No comments: