Friday, March 6, 2009

World Unfair

There are some people thinks that I am happy in my college by the photo. What I want to say is don’t judge by the outside but look clearly inside or understand the heart. I just don’t understand some people judge it by photo. For a logic things that everybody wants to look better and nice in the photo what do u say? Does u agree with me? If u does please leave ur comment on my blog.

Oh Lord, I know that no body is perfect in this world for those who are old enough please think a bit mature. I have some problem with my housemate which one of them. After that day, I just don’t want to care about anything at all except my studies or those are related to it. No matter, how much I try to make things work out but they just bother what it is all about. Attitude is very important to nursing course. I have the same problem but I try my best to change my attitude to the best but some people only think about themselves. This world doesn’t have love or family or even friends who can understand and try to work out for things better. I am just too tired to bother them anymore. I know what is rite I will do. I really don’t want to know what they think or do. Not easy to do anything in this world however we need to try our best to change whatever we need too.

There is a guy that I get to know him in sg buloh hospital. At first, he offer me to work in Australia after three years but after about two weeks. He call me and tell me that the hospital is ready in Australia. He wants me to go over there to study my nursing. He said don’t worry about the cost because the hospital will sponsor me as in full scholarship but of course have to work for them about few years. I am afraid that is this true and I ask opinion all my friends said is a good opportunity. Not easy to get offer from overseas for full scholarship. They ask me to check and I have check in the internet and everything is true and real. Lord, I leave it to you because I am afraid to choose the wrong way as before. What is my life for always stop here and there. I just have to count on God and believe in him to let him tell me what I am supposed to do for this. I tell myself, I am willing to go if only is God wants me to go if not I will just continue here in Malaysia.

I am so stressful now. I have exam coming which is final sem 1 exam. Lord, lead me through everything. Give me wisdom, knowledge, memory to be able to write or do well in my exam. I have to study and let God work in me. I believe in him. thank you Lord for everything. You are the best and I trust in YOU.

Show me the rite way to be.

No comments: