Thursday, March 19, 2009

Semester 1

Before my final exam sem 1
My final exam during the week


My Colleagues

Special me

My friend


Me and Charen (she is my only Christian Friend in College and also Housemate)






Me and Leela

My Colleagues

This is Group D (3/2008B)
During Practical for the last day

In this semester 1, I have learned a lot even though I have study before assistance nurse. I always tell myself that I don’t want same things happen as before. I have told my leader and he told normally it would not happen again. I choose to trust him before I believe that God would not want me to have the same thing happen because he wants me to do what is best.

I have met a lot of people in hospital and I know that I can make a different. In hospital, I feel so use to it like my second home. I am able to encourage patient and they are so friendly. Sometimes, I feel that they are just like my family. In this world, everyone is the same just that how are you going to control your attitude. To me, patients are just like my family. I am willing to listen to their needs. Whoever wants to have a talk with me, I am willing to listen. I can give opinion when they need it.

In hospital, I meet a lot of my friends where last time they are in my old place. I am so glad that we are able to meet again. In this world is so small. I feel that is good to meet my old friend. As long as I know what is my part.

My housemate, there is good and bad. Whatever happen try to solve it or leave it to the Lord. We are like sister, we must help each other whatever it is. Sometimes, I just don’t understands why there are things happen to make everything feel so out of control.

The most important thing in my life, which will be my future, my studies and my life. Other things, I am too tired to know about it.

The lecturer in this college was better then before the college that I went. I don’t think is suitable to tell because this is my privacy. Sometimes, people wants to say bad about us. It is no good to tell others about the other college. People might want to make your life miserable but we don’t do bad to them. I always tell myself whatever people do something’s bad to you is okay because for those who do bad things will happen worst for them. There is the different. My lecturer thinking is very positively. They always encourage me and I really need this encouragement. This really help me a lot during my exam time. Thank you to everyone who help me.

No comments: