Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Boring

What should I do? My English teacher didn’t come. Few times already she didn’t come. What happen to her? I’m wasting my time in computer lab now.

Just now, my friend who studies in Tung Shin invited me to go for graduation on the 7 December. I didn’t finish the course. Now no matter what I must finish it. Is my dream and God’s task is given to me.


Nothing is easy in the world
Work hard
Work smart
This earth is different from the old generation

Life is not as simple as it is
We have our specialty
Use it wisely
Everything is in our hand

What should I do?
I’m worried
Whether to go a not
What are they going to say about me?

How can I keep the secret in me?
What they going to think about me?
I don’t care what they think about me
Just dunno what else they will say

Is either good or bad?
I need to accept it
Life is like politic
Stick with it

I know my dreams
I need to be success soon
Who cares what people say
Do what is right

Do what is suppose to do
Be a successful person
Show it to them
They are wrong

Lean me thought Lord
I have to count on u
Do my best
Why others can why I cannot
Believe that everything is possible
In this earth
Have faith in the Lord
Trust him


This is just to encourage myself. I have to think positively

No comments: