Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Life Of Cindy

All of sudden, Cindy ask me to write a poem because I’m free. My lecture didn’t come again. How am I going to take my exam? God please help me. I’m trusting on you and depend on you.

In a word that needs to be expression on you
That will be your life full of Confidence
I can see some specialty in you
It is very hard to speak out from my mouth

From my experience
You are a very strong Christian
You are a very close to God
You are able to hear Gods voice

Whenever I talk to you
I’m full with confidence
Maybe I would say
Full of life and able to communicate

I would to say that
You are a person who accept anyone
You are a person who good listener
Continue to be a person who God wants

Time flies just like that
We are here for a purpose
Therefore to speak Gospel to others
No matter what religion are they

In this earth,
Not everything is easy
We must know how to get over it
Life is not just like that

We have full of things to do
Find out what is a greatest thing in you
Share it to those who need it
Everyone have a spiritual gift
Have you find it yet

I have a spiritual gift
Which is not everybody has it
A good listener, caring person
Maybe I would I am a very understanding person
Would you agree with that?
This is what I have found in me

An encouragement for u
Continue to seek God
Continue to love him and pray
He is the best God that I ever have in my life


Thanks father Lord. I know you are always there for me.
Lean me through whatever it is.

Happy Birthday to Samuel, Stephen, Dasoh and Melissa Yeoh for this week
All the best in everything you guys do.
God bless you.

No comments: