Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deepavali

Just want to Wish those who celebrating Deepavali
Happy Deepavali
Enjoy your day ya
That day, I got a friend ask me about Christ. She is a malay. Is great that, I am able to speak in Malay to tell them about Christ. Oh Lord, this is the purpose I am here. I know that God is always with me. I’m not afraid to speak about Christ. I know that the Lord will lean me through and speak through my mouth by his words. I am proud of myself. Now, I learning a lot to have more confidence in myself. All this things, I can do why not studying. Thanks Lord that you are always there for me. Lord continues to work in me.
The pinky

So formal like working hehe

In English Class, she is my housemate and my partner।

The Ladies


The nurses

Like still sleeping. In Auditorm B like UNI class. It is Uni

Is Friday can’t wait to go back

No comments: