Sunday, October 12, 2008

Go out with friends

This is Jia Chuen and me
Wow..we know each other for such a long time
Since I’m form one till now
We are really like brother and sister
Izzit that great
Brother and sister in Christ
We talk to mun kin about Christ that day
Hope it will work cos it lean through christ

This is Poh Ling
My schoolmate and college room mate
We are sisters
She is a vegetarian
We both know each other very well
She encourage me to finish this course this time
Love u so much.. thanks
Father Lord, hope some day she will accept Christ
We have been stay in one year and the half already



That day, I went out with my secondary school friend.
I seldom go out with them
However I am having a great time
We have talked a lot
All of us grow up
There is a differents
Izzit it great that people change
Thank God for given me a change to meet my old friend
That will be mun kin and poh ling..
Poh ling is my school mate and college friend hehe


We were at kopitiam in PJ On the 9 October 2008

No comments: