Saturday, October 18, 2008

First week in Segi university college

Thanks Lord, I have started my nursing course. These 4 weeks I start with English class to improve my English. I will be staying in the hostel. The hostel is very far from Puchong. It will take more then 1 hour and the half to reach my hostel. my college is at Kota Damansara. What I can say? The hostel is better then the previous one. I don’t want to complain about it. I will try my best to get use to it. My dream is to be a missionary. So when a missionary go to overseas that will be worst then this training that I want. I must do my best no matter what I have to continue. This point will be my beginning.

That is something I need to share. When we are on earth, we have something important to our life. Our life wouldn’t be easy because we have a purpose to be here. What is the purpose in life? Some might not know, God made each of us to be in the earth with a purpose as share Christ to the non-Christian. Everybody will have a difficult time. However, when Jesus comes back to earth everything will be different. We will have a good life. When times come, we will be in heaven and is a wonderful place. We will suffer because there is a purpose for me to be here.

Lord, this time I will do my best because of what task you have giving me। I want to finish that task. I want my life to be interesting. No matter what happen, I must be able to finish this task. I know nothing is easy in this earth. As some people say there is nothing free in this earth.


Today, I went out with my friend. She is a Assistant Nurse. She studies with me in Tung Shin hospital. I am very happy to go out with her. Father Lord, just want to have a short prayer. I’m hoping that she will be able to transfer to Columbia Asia to work. No matter what don’t let her feel that whatever she does is nothing can be done better. She just broke up with her boyfriend. Help her to control her feeling because the guy really hurt her very deeply and broke her heart. That guy has another girl by massaging a lover massage. Help her to let go. Show how great is a God to her. Without God is different in life but without guy nothing is cannot be done. Show her a miracle and able to accept Christ. In Jesus name Amen.

No comments: