Saturday, May 30, 2009

BDAY 2009

Finally I am back to my house in puchong. I am having great time in training and my birthday on the 21 May at the age of 22 years old. I feel so old wei..

Anyway, I just to make myself clear about this year for my birthday wish.

Some people say we should not say it out until it works.

I don’t mind about it. This is to make myself clear.

I must change my attitude to be a better person.

I want to be a good student in college

I want to be the best in college.

To show the people who look down on me.

Thank you father lord to be there to listen to me always.

Problem is always there and we have to solve it with a professional way.

As a good nurse..

When I tell my friend about that and he say wah esthery have grown up already.

I was like oh not all the while like that meh. Maybe I think

Any way there is some photo to share












No comments: