Monday, May 4, 2009

My problem

Today, I finally spend sometime to do some notes for two subject
There is a guy ask me to be his girlfriend and he is waiting for the answer
However, we know each other for maybe hmm since form 1 till now
He is younger then one year but I really dun have the feeling for it
How am I suppose to tell him the answer
Every time, we meet also we argue one
Even Yesterday also he call me and also we argue
He ask me out to watch movie with him alone
How can? To me I cannot do it. I am scare
I dun wan to give him hope
I am really just think he is just a friend to me
It is very difficult for to tell him
Oh dear Lord, I pray that soon my prince will come to me
I wan the prince which I can love him and also he love me
For now, I dun wan to think about relationship between girl and boy
I wan my future to be success first
Even I dun have also I am ok with it. Ya I am desperate but let it be my dream
I wan to fulfill my future and be a missionary
Others let God think for me
I wan some one to come with me to the missionary field (nurse and doctor)
In my mind, I dun wan doctor to be my future dream
Because due to some thing that I have seen which I think dun need to be
What is in my mind now?
Why when I tell people about my problem can’t they just understand me?
Oh Lord for me is very difficult to find a person to listen to my problem.
I also dunno why I got some much problem
In this world, there are things happen just like that
There is always a reason as I told myself to remember
I just have to depend On God

Thanks Lord

No comments: