Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why like that? Sad!!!

Oh Lord I wonder how long I can stand this friend
I try my very best to be a good friend
He just like to argue with people
My friend also feel the same
I’m so tired to entertain him already
He like to make his own choice for people
I hope Lord please guide me to be more patient
I dun no what else can I do
He only wanna follow up this and that
I know he love God so much but also got timing
To him Jesus is coming
Yes , I know but when people cannot accept
We cannot force people
We only can try our best and God will do the rest
Why can’t he just understand this point
I just don’t know what is gone into him
He think is easy to get a non-christian to Christian
For me, it is also not easy to ask them to go
There is always the timing to do things
I am going to be Crazy but his attitude
Oh Lord, what should I do
No matter what I tell him to be patient need to wait
And yet he say no no no..
Jesus is coming, he told me
Yes, but cannot force people ok ok ok..
How to tell him
Nothing is easy unless God made it to be

I wanna cry Lord
I have my own problem
My studies and my result not in good shaped
However this guy keep disturbing me
I think I am going into depression soon
I don’t want things to be happen like Tung Shin
I don’t want Lord
This far I have gone through
Please do lead me to the end Lord
I try my best to have happy day
And yet it seen cannot be help
I can only depend on u Lord

Happy Birthday Angeline..
Have a great day..

Thank you Lord for everything muaxx

No comments: