Saturday, May 30, 2009

Posting

My first week of posting in PKKN is mostly for patient who have leprosy, tuberculosis and also HIV. I was in charge to take care of patient who has leprosy which is already negative which not spread already. The patient there are some which don’t have legs and hands, some even got psychology problem like mental. Really all kinds of things we see in the place. Some of them, which don’t have legs and hands, they even help each other to wash their plates, bowls and cups. They are really nice and helping each other and also they do fight and scold patient not nurse because some of them really a bit of problem like psychology.

In this place, I learn something is a reminder to me. They have no legs and hand and yet still they can live their life for so many years already more then 50 to 60 years. Some of them help to cook dishes when they feel like to cook. They really felt like home. I learn that sometimes we have problem to us like a big problem but we couldn’t help it like we so tension with it. However, imagine for these patients who have no hands and legs because of nerve did not flow well and cause damage already. To what I think is that their problem is bigger then us because is their whole life. Ours was only can settle or leave it just as is. I am seriously very proud of them. Is great that we know there are people who are like and yet they can take care of themselves. Now generation have change is different then before.

My second week on the 1st week of posting. Oh lord, today is not my day. I am supposed to work at afternoon but suddenly early in the morning, the people message me at 7:30am expect me to go now. Four of us, have to call here and there to know which ward, which CI, which place really make my day. I really don’t understand why they have to give information last minute on the doe.go late and come back early, there are nice senior that we join. Thanks Lord for everything no matter I still love you muax..

No comments: