Thursday, May 7, 2009

How beautiful my mum is

To a lovely mother in my life
Described my mum
She is a wonderful mum in my life
She is the most beautiful person in this world

No matter how things goes wrong
She is still able to hang in there
This is because god is with her
She believe God can make miracle happen

Sometime I am so impress by her
I wonder can be like my mum
She is a very understanding person
She is able to control her temper

In my life, I haven’t seen a person
Which is almost as perfect as she is
This is because God work through her
God have shown her so amazingly

We want to say sorry to our mother
Due to sometimes we in wrong
Sometimes we didn’t respect and angry with her
We want to take this opportunity to say SORRY

We also want to take this opportunity say THANK YOU
For the things she have done for us
Because of both us, she have suffer so much
She have made our life so wonderful

We love you so much
Sometimes we don’t really show
However in our heart
You are wonderful and beautiful like an ANGEL

No comments: