Thursday, September 25, 2008

grandparent’s 50th anniversary wedding

I can’t wait for my grandparent’s 50th anniversary wedding is on Saturday.
Is amazing that they have been together for so many years
I just want to give them a poem made by me

My grandparents
Since young I have been be with them
Incredible that they have been together for so long
There are times they argue
They still get together and love each other a lot
Doing crazy things together

My grandfather
He is a person who always talks a lot
Talk’s bout last time how things go
I can even repeat what he say
He do care about me very much
I know it very well
Because I’m the grandchildren
Can say I and my sister are the older one
I’m glad to have him in my life


My grandmother
She is a person who always wants to stop my grandfather
For going some where
She is a wonderful grandmother that I ever met
I’m so encourage by her
She always ask me to pray before doing anything
Great to have her in my life
She loves me so much
She even buys things for me


There is once my grandfather ask my grandmother that do she love him
I feel so touched by it
There are so wonderful
My grandmother says yes I do love but it doesn’t show
Therefore, is inside my heart
I have never seen so lovely couple they are
Now a days not many couple is so lovely
So happy for them

There is a song, I really want them to listen is very meaning because the words say that God made us and thinking about us.

When God made you by newsong and Natalie grant
Its always been a mystery to me,How two hearts can come together,And love can last forever.But now that I have found you I believe,That a miracle has come when God sends the perfect one.So gone are all my questions about why,And i've never been so sure of anything in my lifeOh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.I wonder if He knew everything I would need,Because he made all my dreams come true.When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.Ooo ooo,I promise that wherever you may go, wherever life may lead you,With all my heart I'll be there too.And from this moment on I want you to know,I'll let nothing come between us, and I will love the ones you love.So gone are all my questions about why
And I’ve never been so sure of anything in my lifeOh I wonder what God was thinking when he created you,I wonder if He knew everythin I would need,Because He made all my dreams come true.When God made you He must've been thinking about me.He made the sun He made the moon,To harmonize a perfect tune,One can't do without the other they just have to be together.And that is how I know it's true,Your for me and i'm for you and my worldJust can't be right without you in my lifeOh I wonder what God was thinking,when he created you.I wonder if He knew everything I would need,Because he made all my dreams come true.When God made you, He must have been thinking about me.He must have heard every prayer I've been praying. He must've knew everything I would needWhen God made you, He must've been thinking about me.

No comments: