Monday, September 1, 2008

P.O.D Camp 2008






Thank you Lord for given me an opportunity to go for this camp. (Point Of Difference). Before I go camp, I have pray this prayer Father Lord this time the title is Point of Difference for this camp. I really want different in me happen. I just want to left everything to u to work through me. I want something to meaningful for me. so that I will always remember. I will let go all my worry and my pass for u. In Jesus name Amen.

I really work very hard to go for this camp. Is worth it that everything I have done. The message really good the words of god really touched my heart. One thing, I have learn was have faith is not a hope but is confident. Well, always in worship time, I feel like crying. Thanks Lord I know that u have touched me, feel me and know what is happening in my life. I know that life is challenge but because of God I need to go on and serve the Lord. I believe in you Lord. I love our puchong cg is great. I have never felt that our puchong is so close just like a family ,brothers and sister. I’m so glad that I join this puchong cg. This puchong cg have teach me a lot, encourage me a lot. I’m also glad that I when for this camp. I know that wherever I go there is always a purpose for it.

Those who when for camp isn’t it great? Is awesome. There is a purpose for each of us. Hope u guy and gal enjoy it.

This verse for this year camp
2 cor 5:6-7
So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord. that is why we live by believing and not by seeing.


This is the 1st time I celebrate Merdeka in Genting as in Peaceheaven. We are not just enjoying ourselves there but pray for our nation as in our Malaysia. We also pray for our leader and all of us who is there with me. It was great. Really nice to meet new friends. Thanks you Lord.

No comments: