Thursday, September 25, 2008

thinking

All of sudden, I was thinking about that day what (the hospital head of the ward) Sister Ong told me. She says that when got something that I feel uncomfortable can complain to her. To me, no matter how much I want to say but still I feel that is not important. If I complain but they think they can improve. I don’t think so. Therefore, there are people complain before and yet improve only for few days and go back to the same again. Well, yes I will only complain to my friends but I don’t like to complain to the head. What for, to me is no point for complaining to the head. She says be a person must know how to say it out. Is ok that whatever happens no body knows is fine for me as long God knows what I am going through. I know that everybody is not perfect. I’m just too tired to say anything. I just want to live my life through. I don’t want any argument with anyone. If they don’t understand me is ok to me. I have no problem at all. All I can do is keep it inside and write it out to release it that is enough for me.
Sometimes, even I tell people. They will just say no you are wrong. Things should not be done like that. Yes, they are older then me. So what, sometimes the younger one can even know what things are the best. Sometimes, they say if u got anything that I don’t know I can ask. Even I ask just a little bit things also get scolding. Sometimes do you think that I better don’t ask and just do what is right. Or I can ask those all willing to help

No comments: