Friday, September 5, 2008

Psalm 139

Psalm 139
This is my verse for today it speaks through me. Thanks Lord.
This few days a lot of thing happen to me. After came back from s happen always there is a purpose but what is the purpose? I don’t get it.

My head (sister) in the hospital. She says I don’t complain unless she asks me. So far, I don’t complain to her because I have learn that if I complain it means that you don’t like God’s plan or even blame God. I can feel it always there is a reason. I just can’t do it to complain. She ask me to let it out but I can’t this is my attitude. Something, I really do complain but to my friends or family only.

I just want to let it out here. I don’t think I will complain unless I have to do it. These people even new staff nurse also a bit of lazy not a Muslim also like that. I’m really not in the mood. Some more on medication because I got sore throat, flu and so on. Although, I have to do observation and I done all. Therefore, I still have to do collect tray food. I also help Mollie side to put up drip, give hot water. They didn’t appreciate some more ask people to answer call bell. They themselves so free and sitting down on the counter. Can’t they just move and walk around. I think I am considering very good already today. I just can’t stand it almost want to say something but yet I keep it to myself.

Lord, what should I do? Should I tell Sister Ong? No use telling Sister Penny, she only cares about herself and she don’t bother. All she says is write letter or something like that. I want to release it Lord. I dunno what else can I do? All I can do is depend on u. I feel very tired and a bit of angry. Lazy to say already. Just want to cry out to u Lord.

Father Lord, pls help me to control my temper, I really don’t care what are they going to think about me. I have to do my job until done. As long I have done my job. I have done my best. Other people, they don’t know Never mind. Because I know that God’s understand me. He understand what I am going through. Lead me the way Lord. Help me Lord to be different from others. I want to be a better person. Sorry Lord, pls forgive me if I have done wrong. I know I’m a sinful person but forgiven people can go heaven. Thanks Lord, in Jesus name Amen.

Lord Lead me the way, I know is unfair in this earth. I’m tired of it already. hope someone understand me but I know God understand.ya. I want to release.

No comments: