Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just started work the feeling

Today started work after 5 days off. I am so not use to it. I still want holiday. The people which was the??? because of Puasa so not in the good mood. you know !!! nevermind forgive them. I want to leave the place faster. One of the Tung Shin came and work also.

I miss camp. I can’t wait to go next year. I am looking forward to it. Glory to God. Thank you. Be different is a wonderful thing.

When I tell my Aunty melody and my grandma about I want to be a missionary. They seen to be saying something not so good. They say will be suffering from food and suffering. They just don’t understand that we will suffer from this world and we wouldn’t suffer in heaven. If we don’t suffer in this world, I think might be suffering in HELL. They are more on thinking about money. Money cannot bring to heaven but ur heart and soul will be bringing. Oh Lord , please let them understand me.

No comments: