Thursday, September 25, 2008

Worried College & hospital

OH Lord!! My course is starting early at 13 October not 2nd November anymore. What is the feeling now? Now I’m worried that I couldn’t get my leave for the course starting. The sister says without me the ward will collapse. However, I’m leaving so soon. What can I do now? Help me Lord hoping that everything will be fine for me tomorrow. I also miss Columbia a bit and the patients that I have help. I really enjoy sometimes but when problem comes just a bit of tired to listen.

Yesterday, we have meeting at Columbia Asia with the GM (General Manager). She can tell about her experience. I can see that she is a very good nurse and friendly person. Her words really inspire me and very meaning to me. The word she has says really happen in my life before.
Life with so many challenges
Encourage me a lot
She says nurses are the 1st to attend patients
Everything patients will come 1st to nurses
I wish to know her background more
It is really interesting
I’m sure she must be a very good GM

No comments: